This is where I will post the questions for the survey when I do them.
1. Who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
34. What does each decade make you think of:
2000 (so far):
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
71. What is under your bed right now?
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?